Don't wait till your machine will not run to decide it's time for service. Every manufacturer recommends that you service your machine once a year.
There are many moving parts that need to be cleaned and oiled to prevent your machine from locking up. Routine service on your sewing machine is just like changing the oil in your car every 3000 miles.
Here are a few reasons to bring your machine to us:
1. Our technicians are factory trained and certified to repair your sewing machine.
2. Free estimates (in many cases before you leave)
3. Flat rate on routine service: $79 on most models (No teaser rate with $20-50 in fees for minor adjustments)
4. 90 day guarantee on all machine repairs $79 and up.
5. Same day service available by appointment ($30 extra)
When we service your machine it involves a lot more than just cleaning and oiling. Although on most machines there is more involved here are a few of things we do on every machine:
1. Check tension
2. Check balance (proper stitch formation)
4. Feed dog height
5. Check and remove burrs on the needle plate, hook, or bobbin case.
6. Check motor belt and timing belt for signs of wear and proper tension
7. Test sew
Once your machine is serviced it's covered by our 90 day service guarentee.
If there are any problems within 90 days bring your machine back in and we'll adjust it free of charge.