In this class you will use embroidery and a little bit of sewing to complete an easy zippered pouch. This is a basic class in which you will become more familiar with "in-the-hoop" projects. You insert a zipper and embroider words of your choice on the front of this pouch. (Have your saying picked beforehand.)
- Embroidery Machine with a 8"x12" hoop or larger
- Accessory box and sewing foot for your machine
- 75/11 embroidery needles
- Scissors -small thread snips and larger scissors
- Wonder clips
- Full Bobbin or so
- Saying chosen for the front
- D ring set for wristlet strap (optional)
- 13"x1" piece of cork for wristlet strap (optional)
- OdiCoat (optional) (a coating to make your fabric waterproof and vinyl-like. Come check ours out at the store.)
- OESD Embroidery tape
- double sided sticky Wonder Tape
• Cut one, 61/2” x 10½” piece of cork for pouch front.
• Cut one, 61/2” x 10½” piece of fabric for pouch back.
• Cut two, 11/2” x 3” pieces of fabric for zipper tabs.
• Cut two, 61/2” x 10½” pieces of fabric for lining.
• Cut one, 61/2” x 10½” piece of fusible fleece
• 12” zipper
• Coordinating embroidery threads