Does longarm quilting interest you, and you'd like to learn more about it? Or do you just want a review of longarm basics? This hands-on class removes the mystery of longarm quilting by explaining machine and frame elements and features how to load a quilt, and vital facts about thread, needles, and tension. Handi Quilter longarm and frame systems come in various sizes for every budget, are user-friendly because they are designed by a quilter, for quilters - just like you!
- Basic machine and frame elements and features
- Preparing the quilt top and backing for quilting
- Vital facts about thread, needles and tension
- Batting and Basting basics
- How to load a quilt onto a frame
- Stitch-in-the-ditch and meander quilting
- Rulers, Micro Handles, and basic free motion