Here are a few benefits of the Baby Lock Solaris Vision:
- IQ Visionary
- Precise Embroidery Placement
- Perfect Sewing Placement
- Enhanced Editing and Designing
- Echo Quilting and Stippling Lines
- Large-connect embroidery patterns
- Edge to edge quilting
- Long stitch embroidery patterns
- Fill couching alphabet
- Stitch tapering
- Many more stitches!
- Camera detecting buttonhole
- Enhanced stadium lighting
- 10 5/8" x 16" hoop
- 13" to the right of the needle
- 10.1 Capacitive touch screen
- No screwdriver required to change the needle plate!
- Split border designs & outline quilt patterns on screen (no embroidery software required)!
- Blanket stitch option in IQ Designer along with many more options to get the perfect look.
- Choose the amount of thread wound on your bobbin
- Convenient latch on the largest hoop for faster hooping
- Plus many additional enhancements!
Another Video you might enjoy. Serger vs. Sewing Machine!
Baby Lock became famous for being the first to bring home sergers on the market over 40 years ago. Today, with 14 patents to its name, Baby Lock is devoted to revolutionizing the home sewing market.
They have extended their line of sewing machines to include everyone whether you are a quilter, home decorator, embroiderer or long - arm quilter they have everything you want.
You’ll love the friendly atmosphere in the Baby Lock family. Learn why all of these educators have come from EVERYWHERE to join Baby Lock and share their love of sewing with you: Eleanor Burns, Jenny Donne, Sue Hausman, Nancy Zeiman, Mary Fons and many more.
Click on the Baby Lock logo to visit their website.